Well the clinic renovations are in full swing, and itÛªs been great to give the place a bit of a freshen up. Here’s what we’ve accomplished so far:
- We’ve made some structural changes to the back end of the clinic, which in effect has created 3 generous sized treatment rooms, whilst also allowing for a rear storage room.
- The clinic has been painted throughout, including feature walls in each treatment room.
- A ducted air conditioning and heating unit has been installed, which already has proven to be invaluable over our warm Summer, and will certainly take the chill off the air come Winter.
- New waiting room chairs and book cases in the treatment rooms has also added an element of brightness and space.
- New products display case in the reception area.
And here’s what’s still to come…
- New carpet in the hallway and treatment rooms, and vinyl flooring in the reception area.
- Re-doing the signage out the front, incorporating our new logo and fitting the main window with a flat screen TV, highlighting to passers-by the benefits of attending Parkdale Osteopathic Clinic.
- A new reception desk with improved storage for stationery.
So far we’ve really appreciated the positive feedback our patients have given us regarding the upgrades, and we will endeavour to continue to improve all aspects of our service, to assist you and your families in sustaining optimal health and well being.